Kiedy moja dusza leży na trawie: All beyond ideas by Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Balkhī

I thank to Clarissa Pincola Estes, great Spirit for choesing to write this Rumi's poem traslate to english by her friend
,,This is Rumi's full name in Persian: Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Balkhī. He is known in the Western world as Rumi,.
This poem translated by Coleman Barks from the Persian."wrote Clarissa Pincola Estes on fb
i moje wolne tłumaczenie....to niezwykłe kiedy płyną słowa poety z daleka, a mam wrażenie jakby wypływały prosto z mojego serca, mieszały się ze śliną pod podniebieniem. Smakuję i smakuje mi. Leżą jak ulał...prawdziwa narzeczona...jestem w domu...w czereśniowym polu moich inspiracji

( and my free translation...it is amasing, when words are floing from far away poet, but I have such feeling that they are floing rigth from my hart, melting with my liquids under my tounge. I teste it and it teste me. They suite to me propely...tru maid...I am at home...in my cherry field of inspiration----trying to ekspres my self in forein but beautiful langue..)


All beyond ideas                            Poza myślami
of wrongdoing                                    o tym, co źle                           
and rightdoing,                               i o tym, co dobre
there is a field.                             rozpościera się POLE
I'll meet you there.                      Spotkam Cię tam

When the soul lies down                 Kiedy dusza leży
in that grass,                                na trawie
the world is too full                      wówczas świat jest zbyt piękny
to talk about.                                 aby o nim mówić                        

Ideas, language,                            Myśli, mowa
even the phrase "each other"     nawet powiedzieć:,,każdy ..."
doesn't make any sense.             nie ma sensu

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

O dziedziczeniu traumy na podstawie wykładu prof. Jadwigi Jośko-Ochojskiej

Ślad pamięciowy w układzie limbicznym wg. Eleny Tonetti-Vladimirowej w tł. Magdy Polkowskiej